This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 am

Roseshimmer smiled with glee as his feathery tail intertwined with her bushy tail. Oh my gosh! I am so happy I could explode! Did this really just happen? Or is it some sort of dream? she wondered. Tension began to build and she could already feel herself getting wetter. She tried to hold her happiness in, but it somehow came out in a loud purr.
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:45 am

"I've never heard someone purr so loud." Bearblaze teased, knowing she was just as excited as he was, his haunches twitched from time to time and he was half-tempted to mount her on the way, give her a taste of what was about to happen. But he shook the thought away and continued leading her, until they arrived at the maze, which was bathed in moonlight. What a perfect place.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 am

"Sorry" Roseshimmer apologized "I'm just so excited! I think I've got butterflies" Roseshimmer walked by him as he led the way to the Moonshine Hollow. When they arrived, she looked around. The place was bathed in so much moonlight that it looked romantic. What a romantic place to have my very first mating.... she thought, more tension building up
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:50 am

"I'm excited too..." Bearblaze purred, letting his tail delicately trace her flank and he circled her a couple of times, looking her over like a piece of art that needed to be studied. He knew each time he passed behind her she probably felt her heart jolt, because Bearblaze tried so hard not to pounce on her. He wanted to enjoy every lust filled moment, and he wanted to make sure his first time was as enjoyable as Roseshimmer's. "Where to begin..." He mused softly.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 am

Roseshimmer purred louder and louder each time Bearblaze cirled her. She tried to keep herself under control, but it was nearly impossible. Bearblaze's voice made her heart pound. His tail on her pelt made her back quiver. She smiled, waiting for the moment. She wondered what was taking him so long, but she didn't dare speak.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:56 am

Bearblaze stopped behind her gave her quaters a tentative sniff, and a quick lick before he mounted her, letting his weight rest on her back as he held each side of her flank, pressing her against his stomach and he gently grabbing her scruff. He adjusted his postion, and just to tease her he rocked against her haunches suggestively but he didn't enter her. "Are you ready, Roseshimmer?" He asked gently, still moving against her, but not entering... yet.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:57 am

OOC~ LOL we're horrible. XD
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 am

Roseshimmer closed her eyes each time he teased her. She was more than ready, the quivering of her back and the position of her body proved that. She nodded her head to Bearblaze, almost unable to speak. She got ready for him to enter her before the spoke up and mewed "Yes master, I am ready" she said, her voice quivering with excitement
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

OOC~ LOL

Bearblaze nodded and held his breath, with a quick fluid motion he entered his mate with a single thrust, holding her still so she couldn't jerk away. His pace was slow and easy, so she could get used to the process, but with each moment he became more forceful and quick as if he'd done this countless times.

OOC~ washes keyboard with bleach
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 am

OCC~ XD XD

Roseshimmer let out moans as he entered her. It felt relaxing, pleasing and pleasuring all at the same time. As his pace got faster, she moaned at each thrust, "Oh Bearblaze...you are very expirienced" she moaned, purring at the same time. Her tail swished and her hips twitched. She purred louder and moaned more.

OCC~ Got anymore? I may need to use it when we're done, XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 am

Bearblaze found himself beginning to moan, edged with a growl with each powerful movement he made. It was strange, and hearing Roseshimmer's praise only made him more eager to please her, it wasn't even about what he wanted, he just loved to hear her purr and cry with happiness. He continued to move back and fourth, and at the same time he moved his head to her cheek to kiss her, covering her neck with licks.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 am

OOC~ *hands you a large bottle of bleach*
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 am

Lucifer
Large black tom with white chest, underbelly, ad paws. Glowing red eyes.
A brute or Hunter

Silkwhisper
Silvery cream she cat with glossy soft fur and light green eyes.
Slave

ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 am

Roseshimmer was very pleased. She never imagined her first mating being this....joyful. She let Bearblaze do his thing, figuring out that it wasn't how it made him feel, but he was thinking of what made her happy. 'He's such a sweet tom' she thought. She moaned again, feeling him get deeper and faster. She kissed him back when she felt him licking her.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 am

OCC~ *grabs the bottle of bleach from Twiggy and begins cleaning her keyboard, being extra careful not to hurt the laptop*
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 am

It continued for what seemed like hours, and Bearblaze didn't stop until the moon was at it's highest, shining its light upon the two lovers. He slowly pulled himself off of her and sat back, exhausted, but his body tingled with excitement. 'Wow...' Was all he could think, and he looked at Roseshimmer. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 am

Roseshimmer let out one last moan before the moon was gazing upon them as if it was some timer that was at zero. She looked over at Bearblaze. 'Woah...that was....unspeakably amazing. I feel like I've died and gone to StarClan' she thought. "Yes, master. I am alright" Roseshimmer purred. She licked his ear as if she was saying thanks.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am

"Good... I was worried I lost myself for a moment." Bearblaze laughed, kissing her cheek gently. Knowing they'd both be hot, and exhausted, Bearblaze found it only fair to clean her up. He scooted to her back and began to groom her fur, cleaning it from his excited scent. The last thing he needed was for her to wander into camp with excited smells, toms would be on her in less than a second. "... did you enjoy it?" He asked between licks.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 am

"Oh, you made me happier than I have ever been" Roseshimmer purred. She smiled as he kissed her again. She wondered if he was actually happy, or just kissing her to make her happy and feel appreciated. She suddenly felt his rough tongue slide across her long fur and purred again. She heard the sounds of his tongue lapping on her pelt then replied "I very much enjoyed myself. Have you done this before?" she asked politely
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 am

"No." Bearblaze said. "I never cared much to mate, it wasn't my sort of thing to force myself on a she-cat... but I'll say this, you were wonderful. I felt like I was on cloud nine, are you sure you haven't mated before?" He worked from her shoulders to her back, still cleaning every inch of fur until it gleamed. They'd have to do that more often.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 am

OOC~ my headache is ten times worse, I got to go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am

"Unless I was unconcious and forcibly mated" she mewed "No, I've never mated before." she continued. She lay down and sprawled out, making it easier for him to clean her. She purred

OCC~ Perfect timing. I've got to go too. I hope you feel better Sad Goodnight Sleep
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:09 am

Twigdapple wrote:
Skypetal was about to say something else when a sharp growl made her yelp and cower against the den wall.

Winefleck looked into the den, a scowl on his face. "You there." He called to Sweetfur. "You're coming with me." It was obvious what he wanted, no tom ever called a slave for anything else.
except Crookedpaw wo calls some she-cats to help him with poison work
Back to top Go down
http://lostofsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:04 pm

OOC~ LMAO
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Bearblaze drew his tongue over her fur gently, working across her back and lower at her legs where the scent was stronger. "I'm just sorry that if any other tom calls you to mate... you have to obey." He went a bit lower as he added, "I wish you were mine only."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 6 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next